Jim,

I think you are right in one sense. I now have two fobs, one for ING and the
other for Citibank. One per account could quickly become very confusing,
remembering which was which. Also, my wife has a fob for Citibank, and this is
all just too much technology for her. Both fobs look identical and if I had not
marked each, would be indistinguishable from each other on the table so the
chance of using the wrong fob would be high. Not a major issue but again, an
issue of comfortability.

I still wonder if a fob to generate a one-time password would be more secure
and that could be used for all accounts providing you don't loose it of course
or the fob gets cracked. Maybe banks could offer that functionality as an
option so an individual could decide on the level of security they were
comfortable with.

Bobj

Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios
PO Box 26 Erskineville NSW 2043 Australia
Ph: +61 414 297 448
Skype: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au