David,

That's odd, I can watch SBS OnDemand ok, as long as I'm using a VPN to pretend
I am in Australia. ABC doesn't work, it detects the VPN and refuses to play. I
find this amusing given we complain about geolocking by others but the ABC does
it also. BTW, I normally watch on my iPad using Safari.

BobJ

---------------
Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
122 Cameron St, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
Ph (Korea): +82 10-4494-0328
Ph (Australia) +61 414 297 448
Resume: http://au.linkedin.com/in/bobjan
Skype: bobjtls
KakaoTalk: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

 In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no
further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"