On Wednesday, 17 October 2018 09:24:52 AEDT Tom Worthington wrote:
> "NSW Land Registry to trial blockchain for conveyancing: The state wants to
> transition completely to eConveyancing by July 1, 2019:", Asha McLean, zdnet,
> October 15, 2018:
> https://www.zdnet.com/article/nsw-land-registry-to-trial-blockchain-for-conveyancing/

I believe Gladys Berejiklian privatised the NSW Land Registry.  Is this a case
of the private operator now wanting to to maximise their profits by moving the
whole thing online and getting rid of all those expensive staff?  And with the
very latest, you-beaut, technology too!

What a wonderful opportunity for some enterprising "actor" to completely stuff
up the NSW property register one day!

Have the missionaries of this scheme worked out how many transactions can be
supported before lodging a transaction in a reasonable time requires a
supercomputer?

David L.