Hi Rick

I'm glad to hear about the positive side to my header/footer.

I don't like anything flashing since it distracts me from the reading text that's really the most important thing. Also I use an ad blocker in my firefox browser called "AdBlocker Ultimate".

I think one of my pages may have an automatically playing small video that uses adobe flash, it was written before the days of the "<video>" html tag that allows playing of videos in a webpage, prior to that it was necessary to use adobe flash to play a flv video in a web page. I haven't rewritten those old pages since they still work, however, I redid the menu around last year since these days there is no need for a third party software application to generate menu html/css/js code:

http://free.jevan.com.au/3d/dazStudio/3d-dazStudio.php

At the URL above the menu is just a single link at the top of the page which takes you down to the bottom of the page where all the links are for the menu, categorized into each menu header.

From the page below it looks like the "<video>" tag only support mp4, ogg, and webm but only mp4 is supported in all browsers:

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_video.asp

So I could convert the video to .mp4 in order to avoid the requirement to need the adobe flash plugin in the browser to play an ".flv" small file size video.

As to the popup on:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jerry-rigged

They are annoying I don't like those popup ads, when it pops up I have to resize the window to full screen by clicking the "maximize" square button at the top right, so that I can see the top right "x" to close the popup, then i click maximize again to undo the maximize. My ad blocker in firefox does not stop those popups like the one on "www.merriam-webster.com".

Jevan.