Hello Anthony,

This slight behavior change in version 3.10 was planned.

After thinking this through, we thought that this is the same thing as putting
a "do not disturb sign" on
your doorknob : it does not prevent people from actually knocking on your door.
Therefore, blocking incoming calls when using this status might have been a bit
too harsh.

This led us to change the status "Do not disturb": it is now informative and
does not block
incoming calls.

Kind regards,

Sandrine Avakian