On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 02:44:54PM +0000, ael via Linphone-users wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 02:47:35PM +0000, ael via Linphone-users wrote:
>
> > For a while now, I have not been able to add new contacts. I can enter
> > the new name, but clicking on the (+) icons to enter the sip address,
> > etc does nothing other than produce the type error:
> >
> > (From the log)
> >
> > 14:32:16:665][0x557f8a81efc0][Warning]qrc:/ui/modules/Common/Form/ListForm.js:70:
> >  TypeError: Value is undefined and could not be converted to an object

I think that I now understand what is happening. I was trying to modify
the wrong field. Mind you, it is natural to want to modify "company" and
so on, and those errors still occur. But I think it is another case of
absent documentation.

I really needed to modify the main name field, but it was not obvious
that it could be directly (re-)edited.

ael