From: Philip J. Tully [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Authentication on Linux using PAM to a z/OS RACF server

Noticeably absent from the CA security products list was VM:Secure!
In the following statement "open-source PAM client to authenticate Linux
users directly against existing z/OS credentials."
you mention z/OS credential, if ACF2 is running in VM can it use these
credentials, or was VM left out of this also????

Regards,
Philip J. Tully
Manager
z/VM and Linux/Z support