Phil, I don't know why it wouldn't work. We didn't test VM. Carlos :-)

Saying goes: Great minds think alike - I say: Great minds think for
themselves!

Carlos A. Ordonez
IBM Corporation
Server Consolidation

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Philip J.      |
|         |           Tully"          |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           net.ml.com>     |
|         |           Sent by: Linux  |
|         |           on 390 Port     |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           RIST.EDU>       |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           03/19/2002 08:51|
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to Linux on 390 |
|         |           Port            |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           |
  |        cc:

  |               Subject:      Re: Authentication on Linux using PAM to a z/OS RACF
server                                       |

Carlos,
Can that LDAP/DB2 be vm LDAP and DB2 under VM?

Phil

Carlos Ordonez wrote:

> Jim, we have successfully access LDAP / DB2 (OS/390)  from Linux for
S/390

>   |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
>   |        cc:
|
>   |                 From:
|
>   |               Subject:      Authentication on Linux using PAM to a
z/OS RACF server                                           |