>In this
>business we all need to know how to say "I don't know" and "you taught
me
>something" as things change too fast to have our feet in concrete.

Lionel is right ... I say it all the time.  Maybe "I don't know", but
fortunately the members of this list are more than willing to share
their knowledge with me (both on-list and off).  I suppose if I were
thin-skinned, I might think that some of the comments were 'mostly
personal abuse', but I'm not (thin-skinned, that is).

I appreciate that people are willing to respond to me to help with the
many things about L/390 that I do not understand, even if they carry
strong rebuffs about the information I am seeking ('DON'T use TELNET,
you idiot!!!! use SSH!!!!' ... and yes, I got the picture!).

I have nothing but high regard and thanks for the members of the list,
and owe many of you out there a beer (or two) ;-) .

Now off to find that Samba fix for an illegal operation.  I know someone
out there has already solved this problem, too!

Thanks, again, for all the help.
Paul