I have the RH7.2 Enigma that I recently installed, running
Apache-1.3.20-16.

I have a perl CGI that provides some uptime HTML output to my
INDEX.SHTML home page.  I have no errors/access issues according to my
logs, yet I see no output from the CGI on the home page.  I have been
through the Apache documentation, but see nothing that is preventing
this output from displaying (all CGI configuration directives appear
correct, #!/usr/bin/perl in the CGI is correct).

This is basically the same code/html that is running fine on the older
Marist 6.2 binaries with Apache-1.3.9-1.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Paul