I raised this question about 8 months ago, and IBM fessed up that
they are working on something but are not ready to announce yet.
Search the archives, as I posted IBM's response.  You can probably
get on-board with a beta test if you are willing to sign
non-disclosure statements(at least that's what they led me to believe),
but we were/are not ready yet.

Another thing that has changed for us, is that we are already looking at
aquiring a Z800 for a D/R machine, not licensing OS?390 or Z/OS.
With the recently announced pricing of z/OS.e at 90% off of list,
it is now not unreasonable to consider licensing it, and running
Domino under USS, where IBM claims it is more robust, and has a
better max users/MIPS ratio.  They seemed to imply that the
LINUX/390 version of domino would NOT be as robust.

We are still working towards doing LINUX/390 on the Z800(if, and when)
we get one, and if we don't go the Z800 route, but maybe a
9672 G5/G6 route, I will be back to looking at Domino on Linux as the
lowest cost alternative.

Dave

Dave Jousma
Lead Systems Programmer - Information Technology
Spartan Stores, Inc.
PO Box 8700
Grand Rapids, MI 49518
(616) 878-2883