> It's all a matter of business opportunity. If everyone here can show
> IBM that they are willing to shell out the dubloons for the software,
> IBM will listen up. Voice your opinion here, but better yet collect
> your prose and sent it off to IBM. If you don't have a local rep, call
> a branch office and ask for one.

Rich: A good summary of the requirement. Lotus/IBM is still reviewing
the business case for Domino on zSeries Linux. At this time no decision
has been made, but it is seriously being looked at. All I can say is
that if you really would buy this (not just "kicking the tires") please
let your Lotus rep know. If you want to make sure the zSeries side of
IBM knows of your interest copy your IBM zSeries rep and myself.

Regards, Jim