We're no experts but we basically use the same minidisk addresses for the
various linux guests. We also tend to put application products in their own
filesystem on a separate VM minidisk. So our linux guests have basically the
same minidisks for the SuSE linux filesystems. We didn't have a problem with
limited dasd yet so each guest has 2 sets of system minidisks (2 levels of
maintenance). We have a base linux guest where we install all system software.
We have exec's which DDR maintenace to the other guests and perl scripts that
copy appropriate files for a given guest depending on what application it runs
(for example so that the correct daemons are started up).