Hello from Gregg C Levine
Have you looked at the Netscape 7 mailer? Or even the browser? I have,
here a few times. And nearly every day at a client's. Of course that's
the Windows build. But still ever since 5 something, their abilities
to turn out a useful product went down hill very fast. I am hearing
complaints non-stop from people regarding its abilities to manage such
things as, yes, mail. And also newsgroups. Of course their IT
department could be to blame. They made the mistake of not paying
attention to their staff's needs. But this is all my opinion, and only
valid over here.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of