Hello from Gregg C Levine
You folks should see the marketing stuff they provide at seminars. One
of them discussed competing with Linux. I just took it, and didn't
bother to read it.

Microsoft, and SCO are terrified of open source software. SCO because
they destroyed their efforts at selling Linux, Microsoft, because they
want to protect what they think is their investments. You're right
John, what that pamphlet was, is exactly that. FUD. Guys I have to
support what the customer made the bad decision to obtain before I
arrived. I prefer Linux, but I'll work with Microsoft, and sometimes
Novell. Preposterous, isn't it?
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> John Summerfield
> Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 9:10 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] SCO Returns fire
>
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Dale Strickler wrote:
>
> > I can't belive that Microsoft shows so little understanding of
Open Source: