Hello again from Gregg C Levine
The staff person who did read it, indicated that it was so full of
garbage, that it should be buried under a rock. Besides, I find their
licensing setups to be contradictory, except for the OEM stuff.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> Dale Strickler
> Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 10:15 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] SCO Returns fire
>
> Hi from Dale:
>
> At 09:17 PM 2003_08_08, you wrote:
> >Hello from Gregg C Levine
> >You folks should see the marketing stuff they provide at seminars.
One
> >of them discussed competing with Linux. I just took it, and didn't
> >bother to read it.
>
> I would love to see that.  I bet it was rich with distortion, or out
right
> lies!
>
> >Microsoft, and SCO are terrified of open source software. SCO
because
> >they destroyed their efforts at selling Linux, Microsoft, because
they
> >want to protect what they think is their investments. You're right
> >John, what that pamphlet was, is exactly that. FUD. Guys I have to
> >support what the customer made the bad decision to obtain before I
> >arrived. I prefer Linux, but I'll work with Microsoft, and
sometimes
> >Novell. Preposterous, isn't it?
>
> Yah, I have give M$ far more than I would have liked to over the
> years.  The biggest frustration for me was working for a group of
700-1000
> in three different countries be forced into giving up their
WordPerfect for
> DOS because the parent company said, 'thou shall us Microsoft
Office!'  The