Thanks Ken.
IBM responded back on this pmr. Lvl 2 suggested that the SRM
values be changed to allow the Linux guests to remain in Q1(runnable,dispatchable).

Using Set SRM STORBUF 300 250 200

the SRM STORBUF were changed to:
 IABIAS : INTENSITY=90%; DURATION=2
LDUBUF : Q1=100% Q2=75% Q3=60%
STORBUF: Q1=300% Q2=250% Q3=200%
DSPBUF : Q1=32767 Q2=32767 Q3=32767
DISPATCHING MINOR TIMESLICE = 5 MS
MAXWSS : LIMIT=9999%
...... : PAGES=999999
XSTORE : 0%

According to Lvl2, this should allow the 4 Blaze instances to be active
concurrently.