You should all be ashamed of yourselves!!. Even the thought of an IPL would
induce nightmares / foaming / delirium. Maybe with the new generation, it is
the "in" thing to boot the Mainframe.... hehehehe

John D. Cassidy Dipl.-Ing (Informatique)

S390 & zSeries Systems Engineering

Schleswigstr. 7

D-51065 Cologne

EU

Tel:       +49 (0) 221 61 60 777 . GSM: +49 (0) 177 799 58 56

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTTP : www.jdcassidy.net