I recall someone from QNX (Quantum Computing) who wanted some "Dhoomstone"
ratings.

--------------------
John R. Campbell, Speaker to Machines (GNUrd)      {813-356|697}-5322
Adsumo ergo raptus sum
MacOS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging
Windows.
IBM Certified: IBM AIX 4.3 System Administration, System Support
----- Forwarded by John Campbell/Tampa/IBM on 10/29/2003 12:35 PM -----

                      Adam Thornton
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      mine.net>                cc:
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  Re: [LINUX-390] Perpetuating
Myths about the zSeries
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      10/29/2003 11:53
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 10:43, Jim Sibley wrote:
> So, rather grousing about bogomips, what standard
> measure do you have that can measure the relative
> speed of the processors!

Quake.  (Mostly just kidding.)

Adam