Hello all,

         until the Open Source community come up with something that at
least "looks" like Lookout or Express Lookout, a lot of people will stay
with the devil they know. Human beings are... human beings, and until they
get such an equivalent from the Linux (Unix) world, they will stay with what
they have.

That is the only reason that is stopping me setting the format God on my XP
partition.

That, boy and girls, was my 0.15 (euro) cents worth.

John Cassidy Dipl.-Ing (Informatique)

S390 & zSeries Systems Engineering

Schleswigstr. 7

D-51065 Cologne

EU

Tel: +49  (0) 221 61 60 777 . GSM: +49  (0) 177 799 58 56

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTTP : www.jdcassidy.net