Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Post, Mark K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 16:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Changed IP

I would probably be easier to just re-IPL the system as-is, then from the
virtual console, do this:
        ifconfig eth0 down
        ifconfig eth0 new.ip.addr netmask aa.bb.cc.dd
        route add default gw new.df.gw.addr netmask 0.0.0.0
You should then be able to SSH in and use the normal system tools to make
the change permanent.