And of course VM Secure will also be included in that support, at some
point?

Larry Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 20:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Any looking at CA-ACF2?

The reference to pam-acf2 is in reference to using PAM to connect to
CA-ACF2.

The CA branded name of the product is eTrust PAM Client for Linux for
zSeries.  It supports both eTrust CA-ACF2 and eTrust CA-Top Secret for z/OS
and OS/390.  The next release of eTrust CA-ACF2 and eTrust CA-Top Secret for
z/VM, which is almost in beta, will also support the eTrust PAM Client.

While the eTrust PAM Client hasn't quite reached official GA status, it
should be GA by the end of next week.

Mitchell Rozonkiewiecz
S/390 LDAP/DSI/PAM Senior Project Manager Computer Associates Int'l, Inc.
2400 Cabot Drive
Wing 2C
Lisle, IL  60532
630-505-6804 - Phone