I have finally installed the official version of SuSe Linux 2.4.19. I
tested the freebee SuSE Linux 2.4.7 a couple of years ago and it took this
long to cut a req and get the paid official copy. The installation has
gone much smoother this time around. I am running it on an IBM 9672-R26
LPAR at the moment.

I have one quick question. During the install I used YAST2 and VNC via a
java enabled web browser. I want to use it again for some normal updates
but I do not know how to start/enable the VNC server. Can someone provide
an old MVS dude some help? Thanks.

Peter