Cheers Michael, just the ticket.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Short [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2004 20:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: REXEC

You could have IUCVTRAP running or you could run the command in a PIPE:
i.e.

pipe command REXEC . . . .  | stem rexec_output.

                                               To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                               cc:       (bcc: Michael
Short/Towers Perrin)
                        Crispin Hugo           Subject:  REXEC
                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        acro4.com>
                        Sent by: Linux
                        on 390 Port
                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        ARIST.EDU>

                        02/27/2004
                        01:57 PM
                        Please respond
                        to Linux on 390
                        Port

I have a EXEC in CMS that issues REXEC to a LINUX system
Can I get o/p from a REXEC I run CMS back into the EXEC I am running

Crispin Hugo

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.