I beg the list admin's indulgence for this but since it seems
to be permissible to advertise...

If anyone in Europe has just gotten a VM system and wants to
learn more about it, then I can offer various courses, held at
your own premises. You provide the VM system, access
and a classroom: I provide the expertise (20+ years of it)
and the printed material. Such courses can cover:

VM concepts
CMS - commands, facilities, SFS etc.
CP - commands etc.
XEDIT
defining users & using Dirmaint

CMS Pipelines - from absolute scratch to multi-stream
  pipes and writing servers (already given with success
  a number of times)

REXX (although most people here will already know this)

Absolute basic Linux familiarisation - for anyone who knows
VM and wants to see what commands they can use under Linux

I may be able to put together other things as well on request,
depending on what you want and whether I've any experience in it.

Anyone interested, contact me off list.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rants and raves.

Rod Furey