From: Post, Mark K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Changing boot kernel

Larry,

Pretty much correct.  If you have an /etc/zipl.conf on your system, I would
verify that the contents point to the kernel and initrd that you want.
You'll probably want to re-run the mkinitrd command to make sure your initrd
has the latest (if any) kernel modules in them.  Then, re-run zipl and a
reboot should finish the job, unless you

I'm not aware of any S/390-specific documentation for RHEL3, other than what
comes with the software.  If anyone does have any pointers, I'd be happy to
add them to the web site.