So Allen If I understand and my VM system is in a 10.38.135.0 network and I
want to connect several Linux guests to a VSWITCH controlled by TCPIP then I
would need to make all the Linux user in the 10.38.135.0 network

|---------|
| Network |
| Switch  |
|---------|

|---------|
|   z/VM  |  10.38.135.41
|  TCPIP  |
|---------|

     |      VSWITCH LAN SEGMENT (10.38.135.0)

\___________________________________________________________________________
_____________
             |                   |
             |                   |
        | Linux1  |         | Linux2  |
        | Server  |         | Server  |
        10.38.135.42        10.38.135.43

If I want a whole 10.38.128.0 network for my Switched network I could do
that, but I would need to set the VSWITCH Controller to be the primary
router for those OSA devices it controls.

Larry Davis