From: Tom Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 11:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: Using ant on Redhat/S390

Exec format error implies that the binary you are trying to execute is
incompatible with the platform (like trying to run an Intel binary on a Z
Arch machine, for example ;) ).

Ant is creating a new process (via fork() ) and then trying to execute
"something" inside that process that isn't right for the platform.

If I were you I would examine the target/dependency rules and see exactly
what it is trying to do.