We've been running the EosThinClient from RSD on linux guests, using
Tomcat. It runs great. Accesses softcopy reports in the zOS world just
fine. However, now I need to look into SSL.
I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a later version of Tomcat
that includes the Coyote connectors that I can install on S390. I've
found src.rpm files that I can't install. It looks to me like I need
Tomcat 4.1.27 or later so that the connectors are included. Has anyone
had experience running SSL with linux/390 using Tomcat?  The server runs
SuSE SLES8 SP3.
Where can I find compatible Tomcat files? I also looking for good SSL
doc for linux.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.