trying to find out why he can't check the box or order it<G>.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/28/04 01:20AM >>>
I was pretty sure that Oracle 10g was going to be 64-bit only.  Does
anyone
have any information to confirm or refute this?

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Tom
Duerbusch
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 5:26 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Experiences with Oracle 10g Database on Linux for zSeries

Thanks for the info.  Very timely for us.

I expect the Oracle 10g for Linux/390 (the 31 bit
stuff) on my desk by early January.  But since
management ordered it, I assumed that they ordered the
64 bit version instead of what we can use <G>.

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390
or visit