I am working on a process to build Linux virtual servers under VM.  Our
Unix/Linux guys want to be able to do Kickstart like they do on the i386
and power platforms.  I can't find anything that tells me how to get the
ramdisk boot image to prompt for the kickstart location like it does when I
insert a CD-ROM into a workstation and get prompted to load in graphical
mode or text mode.  In case it makes a difference, I am working with RedHat
Enterprise Linux AS 3.

Can anyone point me to a reference for using kickstart with Linux for S390
(or zSeries)?

Rick Barlow
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Engineering and Operations Support,
Mainframe, VM Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]