From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Terry Spaulding
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:28 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Secured FTP service for Linux zSeries

I am trying to find a product that is a secured central FTP service
where
the FTP server will be
on Linux zSeries and files can be deposited and picked up there.

Looking for more then just sftp but not sure of any other requirements
at
this time.

Has anyone found or seen a package that is for a FTP service on Linux
that
is secured and can be managed ?

Appreciate all suggestions.

Regards,