Hello everyone!

 Yes, we do have a hobbyist license, for all of our products.

 To avoid too much time here, I'll just direct everyone to
 send inquiries to

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 you'll the entire "scoop."

        - Thanks! -
        - Dave Rivers -

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Work: (919) 676-0847
Get your mainframe programming tools at http://www.dignus.com