Not that I'm aware of. I remember Dave Rivers mentioning somewhere,
sometime. Assuming it was not in a dream. Hopefully, Dave will respond,
or you can go to their web site and use the "contact us" link. The main
thing that I dislike about most zSeries vendors is that their pricing is
not quickly available. I really don't like "bothering" marketting for
basic information. Back when I licensed System/C and System/ASM, they
were both "tier priced". Not expensive, but still different from what
I'm used to on my PC. More like traditional mainframe pricing practices
rather than PC. I sure there is a reason. Well, there is always a
reason. Whether I could agree or not? Well, I'm not a software developer
or vendor, so I don't know everything that is involved.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.