Hi,

I've run into an interesting issue with SLES 9 64-bit and zfcp and was
hoping someone here had an idea to fix it.  I've checked the archives
but saw nothing matching this.

I've got a 50G FCP LUN on device F100 attached to a VM named LINUX2.  If
I IPL SLES on LINUX2, zfcp discovers 0xF100 after /etc/init.d runs
through all its startup scripts.  I then need to log in as root to
manually mount /dev/sda1 to my mountpoint, which happens with no
trouble.  Since this is a test environment, this is not a big deal, but
when we move into production, this kind of intervention is less than
optimal.  (Call me crazy, but I'd like to avoid the 3am phone call to
mount a filesystem that should be mounted on boot.  :)  )  Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Matt

--
Matt Gourley