I sympathize.  When I did some programming for Windows I was ask to do some
really silly stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of LJ
Mace
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:35 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: IE on Linux/wine/winrtools/ies4linux

I kind of thought this but the developers wanted it.
You are correct about the java errors, we finally got
the developer to admit the app was written with a
windows flavor.
I don't make the rules I just follow want I'm told to
do. But within the last hour the project has been put
on hold.
Thanks all for the help.

Mace
--- "Fargusson.Alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

____________________________________________________________________________________Need
> a vacation? Get great deals
> to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
> http://travel.yahoo.com/

> For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access
> instructions,
> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit

> For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access
> instructions,
> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit

Never miss an email again!