Hello!
Left the tigers to me Robert?
I've got a few penguins here, including one Linux system. (It must be Friday
someplace!) Okay, one more just for laughs, and then its back to business as
usual. The other two are General Kenobi and Master Yoda.

We now return to our regularly scheduled discussions, with a few arguments
thrown in.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

RPN01