David Boyes wrote:

I really like what you've
done with PigIron, but I can't run it on CMS because we don't have a
supported Java.

I can see the fun in that, but is there really a use case? Nobody
(methinks) is sitting in front of a real 3270 using CMS anymore.
There's always a shell window somewhere that can use ObjectRexx
to drive PigIron, n'est-ce pas?
Neat. Planning an Android/iPhone version? That would be really cool. GWT
already has support in the widgets for adjusting screen sizes, so it would
be a matter of enabling the support.

Huh. I'll keep that in mind as I work on the app. I'm not terribly
tiny-mobile-device aware myself. Maybe I should get one of these
things and learn how to use it so I don't become a fuddy-duddy :)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get