On some of my images (SLES 10 SP 2), when I try to logon from the console, I
get:

Last login: Wed Jan 21 16:20:38 CST 2009 from nss-lt-0001.stlouiscity.com on pts
/0
You have new mail.

Module is unknown

Welcome to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2 (s390x) - Kernel 2.6.16.60-0.21-d
efault (ttyS0).

linux62 login:

The "Module is unknown" seems to be a problem.  I immediately get signed off
and I go back to the logon prompt.

I haven't applied any maintenance other then the SP2.  And it doesn't happen on
all images.  What could cause that?

Thanks

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting