On 1/29/09 11:51 AM David Boyes Said
> On 1/29/09 10:19 AM, "Kern, Thomas" <thomas.k...@hq.doe.gov> wrote:
>

> > make[2]: Entering directory
> `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/mysql-5.0.26/sql'
> > d --debug --verbose sql_yacc.yy
> > make[2]: d: Command not found
>
> Looks like some Solaris dtrace stuff has slipped into the build. You
> can comment out the line in the makefile that runs this.

I think it unlikely that DTrace got slipped into the YACC-related
portion of building mySQL. DTrace has a language called "D" (note case),
and by convention, script files in that language end in ".d", but there
is no command anywhere called "d".

Note that Makefile.am, which is (at 5.1.30 level) contains
  AM_YFLAGS =             -d --verbose
which looks similar to the error message Thomas reported.

regards, Jeff

--
Jeff Savit
Principal Field Technologist