The following link is provided for this industry at no charge:
"http://velocitysoftware.com/jobs/";
This is for posting jobs available and wanted for the VM, VSE and Linux
platforms.

Mark Barajas wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a question about etiquette of postings into this email list.
I've been monitoring and most of the postings are about asking and
sharing of technical issues encountered during day to day activities and
once in a while about events to benefit everyone.  Even once or twice I
have seen several of the members posting having to move on.  On the last
one; I would like to know what would be or if it would be possible for
posting for employment opportunities.  If this is not the right spot to
find folks with this groups skill sets ... would someone be able to
direct me to where I might be able to post and find folks?

PS This is my first post to the email list and hope that I'm not
breaking too many rules.

Thanks

Mark Barajas
Data Center Technologies
Accenture - Infrastructure Consulting & Enterprise Architecture

If the decisions you made yesterday are in line with your values, don't
yourself.

"A goal is a planned conflict with the status quo." -Hyrum W. Smith
"A plan is a list of actions arranged in whatever sequence is thought
likely to achieve an objective." -John Argetti

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.

begin:vcard
fn:Barton Robinson
n:Robinson;Barton
adr;dom:;;PO 391209;Mountain View;CA;94039-1209
email;internet:bar...@velocitysoftware.com
title:Sr. Architect
tel;work:650-964-8867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE