True. After the instances have settled down and stabilized, the WSS of the
swapless server is appreciably larger than that of the others. And yes there is
a risk in doing this that I'm not willing to take in our production
environments. It would be nice to *someday* be able to simply define instances
with CP storage allocation and let the software take care of how its all used,
maybe through better control of file and buffer caching or something.

Ray