I'm running SLES 11 SP 1 and I didn't have any problem finding the RSH server.

yast
Network Services
Network Services (xinetd)
   Service:  exec
        Toggle Status
        rsh-server installation:  Install
                                ok
        Toggle Status
                Finish
        quit

Yes, it is unsecure.  But if you are only bouncing around within the mainframe
(all using the same subnets), you never get out on the wire.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> saurabh khandelwal <sourabhkhandelwal...@gmail.com> 9/19/2011 4:32 AM >>>
Hello,
         I want to configure RSH/RLOGIN  into my SUSE 11 z/linux setup. and
I am looking for rsh-server-0.17-25.4  rpm, which will help me to run rsh
server.

        Can you help me with the website to download it for z/Linux RPM.

--
Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Khandelwal