After the hasty replies, I suppose one should ask, how do you have your swap
disks defined in your CP Directory? Depending on your definition, you could
actually have a real concern, aside from the two comments already given.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OC-1-18             200 First Street SW    /V\