From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott
Rohling
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 09:59
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Security for z/VM

One limitation I found in VM:Secure is that a guest can only belong to one
'group' as groups are implemented with ACIGROUP directory statements.
 And that's really the only place the directory management and security
management meet, outside of the use of password encryption which uses the
directory.     I appreciate the integration and common interface -- and
'rules' are easy to understand unlike some others..  but the single group
concept makes some things harder (for me).  (And if I've just misunderstood
how to use groups - someone please tell me! I don't want to continue my
ignorance).

Scott Rohling