That looks unusual.
How did you move those machines? Did you move it from one storage to
another as well? How? Or did they stay on the same storage and you've just
ipl-ed those on a new system Z?
Do those sles10 SP4 live on the same storage as other linux guests? Is it
dasd? Did you try to run fsck on those disks after you linked it (W) to
other guest?

Gregory