http://open.qa is an open source option used by SUSE and Fedora.

Info from the Fedora project - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenQA

Some videos by about openQA - https://www.google.com/search?q=openqa+richard+brown&oq=openqa&aqs=chrome.1.69i59j35i39l2j0j69i61l2.2479j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You may ask who is Richard Brown.  He is the openSUSE chairman.

Mike

On 02/22/2018 06:24 AM, Michael MacIsaac wrote:
Hello list,

We are hoping to get an automated Web UI testing environment set up on
zLinux.  Many have suggested the open source tool Selenium. We have been
able to get it running from a laptop, but would like to get it running from
zLinux, so we can "press a button" and run many types of tests including
Web UI.

So we need a browser running on zLinux and many Java components.  The
effort is dragging down, so I was just wondering if, by chance, someone has
already blazed this trail. Or perhaps there is an alternative to Selenium.

Thanks.

--
      -Mike MacIsaac

http://wiki.linuxvm.org/