Greetings Mark,

So the end-to-end test scope would be?

*Destination*                           *Origin*
 - Workstation Web Browser              - Java (Java script?)
   - Chrome                               - Zoom/Zeus
   - Firefox                              - Apache
   - Other                                - zLinux (Rh/SUSE)
   - Operating System                     - VM
        - Linux                           - zSeries Iron
        - Windows
        - Mac
   - Selenium
        - Python / Selenese

(Specify all that apply :^)

...alternatively, I got all this wrong.

Another method of testing might be to mock up test instances...

Yikes, this is a bit of a project from where I stand.

Regards,

Flint