From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Frank M.
Ramaekers
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 6:06 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Advice on indexing PDFs

Well, it didn't go so well for me....configure, no problem...make:
mv -f .deps/mutex.Tpo .deps/mutex.Po
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc  -D_REENTRANT -g -O2   -o
search.cgi search.o mutex.o libmnogosearch.la libmnogocharset.la -lpthread -lm
-lrt -lz
libtool: link: gcc -D_REENTRANT -g -O2 -o .libs/search.cgi search.o mutex.o
./.libs/libmnogosearch.so -L. -L.libs
/root/download/mnogosearch-3.4.1/src/.libs/libmnogocharset.so
./.libs/libmnogocharset.so -lpthread -lm -lrt -lz -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/mnogosearch/lib
./.libs/libmnogosearch.so: undefined reference to `UdmHTDBExcerptSource'
./.libs/libmnogosearch.so: undefined reference to `UdmHTDBParse'
make[2]: *** [search.cgi] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/download/mnogosearch-3.4.1/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/download/mnogosearch-3.4.1/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Did you install 3.4.1 as well?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.