From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Scott Rohling
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:40 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Moving z/vm and zlinux volumes from old dasd to new dasd

CP Query IPL   gives you the parms used...

You can use SAIPL to bring up z/VM the first time on new DASD (just specify
correct PDVOL=) ..   then run SALIPL on the IPL volume to make the parms
stick and not need SAIPL next time..

Scott  Rohling

For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/